Big Brothers Big Sisters of Eastern Missouri - Social Media/Digital Marketing
Assist in social media post scheduling
- learn and utilize social media post scheduler Buffer as well as scheduling content through Facebook Business Pages.
- learn the preferred times and days to post on each social media platform [Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter] for each audience [BBBSEMO, ANEW, and ABCToday] and use this knowledge to make the best decision to schedule post
Assist in social media and newsletter content creation and curation (Content includes but is not limited to copy, photos, video, and graphics)
- assist in capturing images [photo and video] for social and storytelling purposes.
- assist in starting rough drafts for monthly newsletters and other email communications.
- utilize photo, video, and graphic editing software to assist in creating content for social media and newsletters.
- Software includes, but is not limited to: photoshop, adobe spark, adobe premiere, Lightroom, After Effects, Canva.
Assist in scheduling times to meet with subject matters to gather content
- Calling, emailing, texting Bigs, Littles, Donors, etc. Must have an understanding of Outlook and Google Calendar
Transcribe interviews (from audio or video)
- May include time stamping by theme
Conduct research (primarily online) related to current and forthcoming content
Assist with interviewee/engagement follow-up
- Email, phone call
Assist with set-up and execution of engagement activity, and general documentation, at events for potential web/story content
- Taking photos, gathering contact information e.g., Happy Hour series, internal and external events
Assist with organization of archival communications content