Urban Harvest STL - Marketing Coordinator
Urban Harvest STL believes that all St. Louisans should have equitable access to fresh, healthy food regardless of socioeconomic status, race or location. We grow organic produce at seven farms across St. Louis City- where our most pressing food needs exist- and donate the majority of our harvest to nonprofit partners serving the under-served and under-resourced. We are seeking a Marketing Coordinator to work alongside our staff; telling our story through social media platforms. This position will be responsible for the following:
- Creating and posting content for social media outlets
- Create and edit content for Urban Harvest STL’s website
- Market event and outreach opportunities through social media, website, newsletters, and community calendars
- Take video and photographs to document various events and programs; upload content to social media and website consistently
- Anlyze online engagement through google analytics and tools
Familiarity with photography & videography, as well as various social media platforms is required. This position has a flexible schedule with a 5-10 hour/week commitment.