Midtown Community Services – Community Garden Assistant
Assist our Community Garden coordinator with general gardening tasks and facilitating gardening workshops with our other programs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
● Help with the general upkeep of the community garden.
● Help plant, tend to, and harvest fruit and vegetables.
● Develop and maintain positive relationships with community volunteers and client families.
● Help coordinate our bi-weekly Garden Club activities, recruit community volunteers.
● Help facilitate educational workshops involving our youth group and our group for new and expecting mothers.
● Special projects or assignments as requested.